Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome!


Temperamental, "bookaholic", romantic, distracted. I think that describes me well. I believe a little in prince charming and happy endings, even though both don’t exist (I wish this were not true ...).
Sometimes people forget that our imagination can do wonders for us, but the media distract us so much that the pages of a book are no longer the most important doors to open up our minds. How many diaries do you have? How many books have you read? How many stories have you ever imagined the perfect end (or even the perfect end of your own story...)?
 This blog serves to help me talk about this. About one of the most important doors of our imagination: the books. I hope with this I can show you what one thinks of the pages is not true. They are not merely those sheets of paper. They are entire worlds.
 Here I’ll also talk about movies and other curiosities (which comes to mind).

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” 
Charles W. Eliot


No comments:

Post a Comment